Post by Billy Uranus on Jan 2, 2014 23:13:28 GMT -5
I'm of course talking about marijuana. Or weed. Or grass. Or in the unforgettable words of Snoop Dogg, "dat sticky icky." Whatever you want to call it, it's the most popular illegal drug in the United States and considered relatively harmless, even compared to alcohol. While I've long supported the decriminalization of this drug, I never had any desire to actually use it.
I've had this friend who's been encouraging me to try it, and so I did. I figured if every rock star ever has done it, I might as well myself. I can't comment on the high/effects of it because I didn't feel much of any. I really didn't. Here are 10 reasons it sucks:
1) It's difficult to do. I really don't like the idea of inhaling things, so maybe it's just me. But it seems like a lot of work.
2) It feels like the back of your throat as well as your chest are on fire.
3) It smells weird and tastes worst. Maybe weed should be called the fart plant.
4) People like to "pass" the blunt or bong around a room. Unless I'm in a room full of supermodels, I don't really like putting my mouth where everybody else's mouth was.
5) I felt like my radio voice was being destroyed. Sounding like Keith Richards is not a good look for a radio career.
So now I asked you guys...have you tried this drug? And if so, what did you think of it?
XFER: Well Ivan or whatever it is your name (lol) it's hard not to miss someone when we're so few. <3
Jul 6, 2013 19:01:58 GMT -5
XFER: Ok Ivan, come back!
Jul 10, 2013 7:48:16 GMT -5
Deleted: XFER, i am back. I have something that i think i can spend time posting here. IvanHoe Artists and Songs Chart is gonna be my main purpose here. not expecting people to read. Just me posting my ranking on all the artists i heard in my life. From famous
Jul 14, 2013 3:27:01 GMT -5
Deleted: singer lady gaga to non famous singer Chris Wallace. From One Direction to Onerepublic.
Jul 14, 2013 3:27:49 GMT -5
Pipa: So this station just popped up... www.whistlerfm.ca/ How does a city of 9,000 get a Triple A station, anyway?
Jul 15, 2013 12:03:42 GMT -5
Mrs. Fuckhead: SO BUSY WITH COLLEGE.. My god!
Sept 15, 2013 19:28:15 GMT -5
Pipa: Remember when this chatbox was the hip place to be?
Dec 20, 2013 10:43:15 GMT -5
Billy Uranus: It's time to be hip for 2014.
Jan 6, 2014 23:56:11 GMT -5
Mrs. Fuckhead: Wow has it been this long?!
Mar 8, 2014 13:58:56 GMT -5